Keeping you safe during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Life has changed for us all over the last year and we’ve been exploring ways to ensure our new “normal” does not compromise the experience and stay you know and love. Over the 35 years in hospitality we have not seen anything with the tsunami like shock waves Coronavirus has sent through our sector. While closed we’ve reviewed our operations, adapted existing procedures and found new innovative ways to ensure your stay with us is safe. We are confident you can safely enjoy your long awaited Cornish adventure!
The same stay, with a difference.
- Before you set out on your journey to visit us, please complete our online check in form.
Please check local travel restrictions, closures and government advice before travelling.
For more information visit: www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- Our check out time is now 10.30am and check in 4pm.
You can still arrive before this time to store luggage and use our communal areas if required.
- Housekeeping will be available on the 3rd night of your stay, if you would prefer different you can opt in or out by speaking to reception. Single use items will be replaced per customer and magazines have been removed.
- We have introduced one way systems.
- All our food and drink offering will be available via table service only.
We highly recommend that you reserve your dining times in advance to avoid disappointment due to room occupancy limitations.
- There will be sanitizing stations available around the building and at high-touch areas.
- Please follow government advice for face coverings and social distancing when using public areas.
Have confidence in your booking.
As part of our early check in form, all guests will be required to acknowledge our guest attestation. Should anyone fall ill during their stay, be reassured rooms will be deep cleaned and left empty for 24 hours. Staff displaying symptoms will be sent home immediately, this may mean some last minute shift changes but we will do our upmost to protect our service levels and appreciate your understanding.
We have decided to extend our temporary cancellation policy for reservations until the end of 2021.
- We have reduced our 7 day cancellation policy to 48 hours.
- All amendments are subject to availability and may incur additional charges.
Despite all the uncertainty, one thing is for sure, we are looking forward to welcoming you back for a summer staycation to remember.