Boardmasters Competition – NOW CLOSED
The lovely team at Boardmasters has given us a pair of 2 x VIP weekend camping tickets to give to one of you lucky lot!
Just like & share our post on Facebook and tag the person you would take with you to be in with the chance of winning.
Winner will be chosen at random and announced Friday 28th July.
Ts & Cs:
1. The promotion is only open to mainland UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Carnmarth Hotel and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Promotion Period: entries must be received by 11.59pm on 27th July 2017.
3. The method of competition entry is solely online via a comment on the Carnmarth Hotel Facebook page. Any entries received via email, telephone or post will not be accepted. Entry to the competition is free. Participants are encouraged to ‘Like’ the page and share the post with their Facebook followers.
4. Only one entry per person
5. The prize: 2 x VIP weekend camping tickets to Boardmasters Festival, Newquay Cornwall, 9th – 13th August 2017.
6. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
7. Winner selection: the winner will be picked at random by Carnmarth Hotel.
8. Winner notification: Winners will be announced on Carnmarth Hotel’s Facebook page on Friday 28th July 2017 and they will also be contacted via email on this date. In the event that the winner has not responded within seven days of notification then the promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner.
9. By entering, you agree that Carnmarth Hotel may tag your name on the Carnmarth Hotel Facebook page.
10. The winner may not change their decision on the winning prize after they have been selected.
11. By entering, winners agree that if they win they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the promoter or its agencies.
12. By entering, the promotion entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The promoter or its agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage suffered through acceptance of the prize.
14. The promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
15. The promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
16. To the full extent permitted by law the promoter will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this promotion beyond its reasonable control.
17. Facebook does not sponsor, endorse or administer, and nor is it associated with, this promotion.
18. Promoter: Carnmarth Hotel, 22 Headland Road, Newquay, Cornwall, TR7 1HN
19. The prize does not include travel.
- 27 Jun 2017
- Posted in Latest News